Experienced AttorneysEmployment, Family and Injury Attorneys
We take great pride in our ability to solve unique and complex problems for our clients with respect, responsiveness and results. Thinking that you have or might have a legal problem can be extremely daunting and overwhelming. But you do not have face these problems on your own. You have a compassionate and empathetic advocate on your side. At E&L we establish a personal relationship with our clients and guide them through the legal process.
We strive to provide our clients with complete privacy and confidence, competent and experienced representation, and compassion and understanding throughout the entire process.
The firm’s philosophy of service is based on the following principles:
- Provide quality and professional legal service
- Maintain communication and accessibility
- Respond promptly
- Get the best possible results with the least animosity
- Respect confidences
- Negotiate when possible
- Litigate when necessary
The Ethos of the E&l, Llp:
Our ethos is premised upon the following standards:
- Satisfaction of clientele by living up to their expectations, delivering unparalleled legal services, and a commitment to their struggles;
- Excellence in legal performance by maintaining up-to-date legal reviews and continuing education;
- Active commitment to success in fulfilling promises, while leaving an open channel of communication with clientele;
- Maintaining an oriented firm where clients are not just clients, but are a family member; and
- Community involvement by pro bono services.
A Distinguished Practice
At E&L, LLP, we pride ourselves in delivering the attentiveness that is the cornerstone of large-firm services. We believe that extraordinary determination leads to extraordinary results. Here, you are not just a case…you are a client.